here’s some piles of the cats i have done so far. the normal cat colors pile are the ones up in my shop.
what i’m thinking of doing when i have enough is making maybe 6 listings for cats in my shop that would be as follows:
- one random tabby cat (rainbow or regular colored) - $4.50
- one random patch cat (like the ones with a spot on their nose or eye or belly or siamese or something, rainbow or regular colored) - $4
- one random solid color cat (rainbow or regular color) -$3.50
- one calico cat (they’d just be calico cat colored) - $4.50
- one random regular color cat - $4
- one random rainbow color cat - $4
and then i would have other listings for cat tins when i get some more tins. should i have different listings instead? sort them by color rather than pattern? let me know!